Monday, December 23, 2013

Yo, God Class

Class today leads us to pray without ceasing as we exercise our minds, spirit and body. Eventually the physical exercise may end but praying without ceasing must go on.

As we learn to pray we need to treat it as a new exercise. One we may only be able to do it for a moment or two at first like my elliptical exercise I do. However, with time and persistence I plan to last longer but it's going to take awhile. Same with prayer.

Therefore, let class begin as once more Yo, God leads us to pray without ceasing to:

•be thankful to God no matter what happens
•have the fruit of the spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,
•live and walk by the Spirit
•have the ability to bring out the best in people
•be cheerful no matter what
•not suppress the Spirit
•be steady and determined in my faith despite hard times
•have God make me fit for whatever He has called me to do
•live my life to honor God forever
•have a clean mind, holy meditation, and a controlled tongue
•know wisdom and instructions and perceive the words of understanding
•be wise enough to hear and increase my learning
•have a peace of mind and strengthened spirit




Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for dropping in for a visit.